The organ in Kelbrook Church

The organ was built by the firm of Laycock and Bannister of Cross Hills, Keighley, in 1901.

It has the following stops:

Great
8 Open Diapason
8 Dulciana
8 Hohl Flute
4 Harmonic Flute

Swell
8 Violin Diapason
8 Vox Angelica
8 Voix Celeste
4 Gemshorn
8 Oboe

Pedal
16 Bourdon

Couplers
Swell to Great
Swell to Pedal
Swell Octave
Great to Pedal

Action
Mechanical